10. Host a holiday party. Well I did it! I should have taken more pictures I guess. My sister called me two days before Christmas asking if I would host, so I went into panic mode. I had to clean clean clean, and I had to buy all the food.
Baked chicken parmesan
Twice baked potato casserole
Beer and wine. Lots of beer and wine.
My sister brought a pecan pie and a cheesecake assortment. It turned out great for the most part! I was just super tired after planning and cooking. My mama made it look so easy!
11. Not buy anything for an entire week. Lol...next question.
12. Start therapy. Next.
13. Eat at the Melting Pot. I still haven't made it up there :( Oh how I would love to dip foods in yummy melty cheese and chocolate.
14. Hire a cleaning service: I haven't done this yet. My biggest battle is just putting shit away, which a cleaning service doesn't do anyway. I managed to get my house squeaky clean before the holidays, but maybe down the road it would be nice to have someone else clean the bathroom.
15. Read six books. I couldn't even do that! I really need to buckle down and start reading more. I started several and just never got a chance to finish. I thought getting them from the library would help push me to finish them, but that just got me an $11 fee :p
This is my halfway point. As you can see there was quite a bit I didn't accomplish, but the stuff I did really needed to be taken care of. :)