Sunday, September 23, 2012

Flash from the past....

Week that is.  Flash from the past is a little segment I'd like to add to my already partially neglected blog.  It will feature pictures from the past week/month/etc of some fun things going on in my life.  I can ramble on and on about shit, but pictures are more fun.

I had my nephew overnight this week.  He is a little spitfire, but we have a lot of fun together.

My new wedding ring....$4.95 at Pier One.  ;)

Photo booth on the Mac is quite fun.  Bloom got a kick out of it.

Hello Kate.  Thank you for holding my now empty wallet since I bought you.

Ruby's a piss because he got a bath.  Wahh.

Nerding out in Target

Star Wars Monopoly.  He quit because I was winning ;)

Ice cream waffle for breakfast.  I am the best aunt ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment