Thursday, July 11, 2013

February 4 Miler!

So yes, I suck at keeping my blog updated.  I take a lot of pictures for it and have things to say, but I just never take time do it.  So my apologies!

Remember I had a goal at the beginning of the year to do one 5K a month?  So far I am on track!

We had a very mild winter in Iowa, so the run in Febrary wasn't as bad as one would think.  Down in the Quad Cities they have an annual Chili Chase, which consists of a four mile run and at the end they have some awesome chili to chow on.  My sister and I did it together.  It was nice to be outside and not freeze our asses off.  We finished in just over an hour.  When my sister and I do races together we typically walk so we can talk and catch up, with out sounding like we're dying or having sex.

Oh yeah...another perk is beer at the end. 

Coors Light is more tasty than a medal.


No comments:

Post a Comment